One stiletto at a time

July 17, 2010



Perhaps you wonder about my many projects that are underway. Due to life circumstances I had to take the difficult decision to either put them on hold or completely pull out. Indeed, I could not attend the last ELLE EVENT and be part of a photo-shoot as the stylist.  I have no regrets since I see it as life experiences that are meant to be. In consequence, I have not blogged often as I wished.

In the light of the amazing fashion talents we have here in Montreal, I decided to change directions. I wish to put my focus on keeping you in the know of who they are and where you can purchase their items. Moreover, I am preparing to bring Marjorie's Closet to the next level such as writing en français. Will you join me as I reveal new finds and places to be ?

With that being said, bear with me while I build this project one stiletto at a time ...It will be worth it.


Bisou de Montréal

Marjorie xoxo

P.S : If you like what I write and wish to stay in touch follow me on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook . Also, I would like to wish a happy b-day to my best friend Mishell !

2 comments:

Charleston said...

shame about the elle thing, but you sound like a seriously talented and cultured individual x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Marjorie's Closet said...

Wow, never expected such comment. This is beautiful...you give me energy =)

Love you for that Charleston

Marjorie xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails