Fashion Break

July 1, 2010

Two months ago I made a "Tribute to Someone Very Special ". Time flies since it has been two months already. As family and some of my best friends gathered to visit my father during his last days, I had found myself questioning every action both doctors and nurses where doing to keep my father alive. 

I was fortunate enough since my father's room was kept clean. According to what I saw, needles, hazardous substances, and used materials where kept in sealed containers away from patients. 
However, it was brought to my attention that the U.S government recently released its annual report on the quality of health care that Americans receive and while there have been some improvements, the news was not positive: hospitals still have work to do to put an end to the ongoing, but very solvable, problem of patients acquiring life-threatening infections in hospitals.  While this dilemma is raised in America, here in Canada perhaps we are not excluded from it either. 
To help achieve that, Kimblery-Clark Healthcare has put together a website called "Not on My Watch" at www.haiwatch.com to educate patients and health care professionals.  Their goal is to eliminate these preventable illnesses and their often tragic consequences. 


Please read and support the following by visiting www.haiwatch.com

Keep in mind that loved ones suffering are vulnerable and you may not want them to suffer from additionnal complications in hospitals. 


Bisou de Montréal

Marjorie xoxo


P.S : Let's keep in touch and Follow me  either through Twitter or Facebook . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails