My top 10 Oscar Red Carpet Favorite

March 8, 2010



I happen to escape Canada. I just could not resist watching this year's Oscar red carpet arrivals. Out of all these beautiful dresses, which one do you like ? Have I missed any gowns worth my acclaim ?

1. Elegante Miley Cyrus, Jenny Packam

2. Great look for Elizabeth Banks, Versace

3. Beautiful Nicole Richie in  Reem Acra

4. Stunning Sandra Bullock in  Marchesa

5. Pretty in neutral Demi Moore, Atelier Versace

6. Great Italian Couture, Carey Mulligan in  Prada

7. Gorgeous in blue Kristen Stewart, Monique Lhuillier

8. Lady in white Meryl Streep, Project Runway Chris March

9. Precious white, Amanda Seyfried in Armani Privé

10. Sizzling Anna Kendrick, Elie Saab

Photo Credits : 
Pictures : 1- 2 - 3 - 6 - 9 and 10 via  www.picapp.com  
Pictures : 4 - 5 - 7 -8 via www.fashionfile.com 

Marjorie x0x0

Ps : Surprise coming up soon. Can't wait to show you  !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails