Elle Canada Event

February 27, 2010

Dear fashionistas, 

I haven't left the bloggosphere. It's actually fashion week in Montreal and I am currently busy preparing something special for you all.  In the meantime, I have great news. It's with great anticipation and excitement that I will be attending the third annual Elle Show in April 24, held prior to the Toronto Fashion Incubator's New Labels Gala .  



This fashion and beauty event will take place at the fabulous Carlu  in downtown Toronto .  Here are some preview pictures of this historical building.




I will  be seated at an exclusive runway  hosted by  Canadian news anchor Anne- Marie Mediwake  from CBS news .  


Photo via : cbs.ca Anne-Marie Mediwake News Anchor

This catwalk will feature finalist of the TFI New Labels fashion Design competition! In addition, I will mingle with celebrities at a lavish cocktail VIP dinner.  I will take tons of pictures and share my experience with you. That is indeed  the ultimate treat a fashionista lives for. It will be an absolute fabulous day of fun and fashion. 

Talk to you soon!

Marjorie xoxo

PS : So sorry for this short notice ... Act fast ! Ticket are on sale until Monday February 28, 2010 click here . Who knows we might see each other .



* Stylish Lobby picture was taken from www.housewear.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

s milano said...

Can't wait to hear all about it, exciting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails